Jones Mitchell Family Lawyers has extensive experience and results working with clients who find themselves in complex family law situations.
Some cases are complex because of:
- The nature of assets and the extent of liabilities;
- Extremely large asset pools, sometimes worth hundreds of millions of dollars;
- Property, businesses and other interests spread around the world;
- Intricate corporate and trust structures established over generations of family wealth;
- Business and other interests involving third parties and creditors;
- Taxation implications of large settlements;
- The other party’s attempts to hide or undervalue assets and property;
- International parenting issues, particularly those involving the Hague Convention.
Other cases are complex because of the individuals involved. Many TV and media personalities, politicians, high-profile sports and business people choose Jones Mitchell Family Lawyers for our reputation for resolving complex disputes professionally, privately and confidentially. That privacy and confidentiality is important and valuable to both parties.