Looking for change or looking to start your career in family law?
Jones Mitchell Family Lawyers offers the opportunity to work at the leading edge of the profession. We work in a professional and dynamic area of law with great clients and a great team.
Family law is fast becoming an area of choice for
many lawyers because:
A career at Jones Mitchell Family Lawyers
Jones Mitchell Lawyers is a dynamic family law firm leading the industry in the way it practises law and employing the best and most motivated professionals in family law, paralegal and administration.
Jones Mitchell Lawyers also has strong relationships with other professionals – accountants, financial planners, doctors, bankers, and other lawyers – who regularly refer clients to them. Staff at Jones Mitchell have the opportunity to join these existing professional networks and are encouraged and supported to develop their own.
With a reputation as “the lawyer’s lawyer” and often representing high profile personalities and wealthy people across Australia, Jones Mitchell Lawyers has a track record of resolving disputes quickly, and most often, out of court.
The firm is also extremely committed to ongoing staff professional development and the development on family law students. Jones Mitchell Lawyers offers Bond University an in-house subject in family law. This is practical training for students interested in pursuing careers in family law. Jones Mitchell partners and senior lawyers volunteer their time to supervise these students who undertake the subject. Some senior lawyers also coach the Bond University’s team in the National Family Law Mooting Competition.
Our culture offers staff:
- 1A healthy work-life balance with maternity and paternity leave entitlements
- 2The epitome of teamwork and support
- 3An environment that celebrates success and generates pride
- 4An ‘open door’ policy to colleagues, senior lawyers and partners
- 5A modern and innovative workplace
- 6An expansive mentoring program through team meetings, regular reviews and informal feedback
- 7Support for ongoing personal and professional development
- 8Support and encouragement to further develop your professional reputation