Divorce applications

Once you have been legally separated for a year, you can apply for a divorce through the Family Law Court. Jones Mitchell regularly helps clients through the process of applying for divorce, whether it is a sole or joint application.

Depending on your circumstances, you may be required to attend court for the divorce hearing. If it is necessary, Jones Mitchell lawyers will prepare you for this brief experience.

For more information about divorce applications, visit our separation and divorce FAQs or contact us to speak with one of our experienced Jones Mitchell family lawyers.