Olivia strongly believes there is no “one size fits all” approach to resolving family law matters. She is passionate about identifying the needs of each individual client and tailoring her approach accordingly. Olivia works closely with Warwick Jones across all aspects of family law including complex property settlements, parenting matters and divorce. She has a particular interest in cases involving the relocation of a child, both domestic and international.
- Solicitor, Supreme Court of Queensland
- Bachelor of Laws, Bond University
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, Bond University
- Member, Queensland Law Society
- Member, Law Council of Australia - Family Law Section
- Member, Family Law Practitioners Association of Queensland
- Member, Gold Coast District Law Association